Exam and Application date details:
Starting Date of Online Application:21st September, 2019
Last Date of Online Application:11th October, 2019
RBI has announced total of 199 Vacancies for the post of Officer Grade B. If you wish to know more details, please check the detailed notification.
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are
approximately ₹ 77,208/-(approx.)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduation degree with miinimum 50% percentage from recognised University.
Age: Candidates should be between 21 to 30 years as on years on the 1st of September 2019.
1. Phase - I
2. Phase - II
SC/ST/PwBD : Rs.100/-
How to apply?
1. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on September 1, 2019 are first required to visit the URL “Recruitment for the post of “Officers in Gr.’B’” on Bank's website i.e. www.rbi.org.in >Opportunities@RBI >Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form” in the advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’. It
redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
2. Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a hand-written declaration in the online application form as per the specifications given.
3. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
6. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and a hand-written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Documents as given in item (D) below.
7. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
8. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
9. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
10. Click on 'Submit' button.
To download Official Notification: Click here
To apply online: Click here
If you have any queries or suggestion, please feel free to comment below. Thank you.